This week has been slooow. We had our six month appointment on Wednesday, and Oliver is growing well. 19 pounds, 27.5 inches long, 17 inch noggin! We had some issues with adhesions, but they have since cleared up with Vaseline during diaper changes. Other than that, he's doing great! He's even got his second tooth...so now his bottom two teeth have arrived! Even with the teething and the adhesions, Oliver has been his normal happy self other than a little whining at diaper change time (it was really red for a couple of days). ONE day of Tylenol was all it took. I'm so blessed to have such an amiable little guy!
I managed to get all of our Christmas cards out already! I used this picture, which I took with the wireless remote:
Merry Christmas!! =D
Pardon the lack of socks and shoes. Oliver is anti-socks, just like his Daddy. You can't tell, but we're actually ALL barefoot in this photo. =)
This weekend has been pretty laid back. Levi is out having a guy's night, and I'm home with the tot. Tomorrow is church, and family time at home. It's a nice reprieve after the busyness of Thanksgiving and before the busyness of Christmas that soon approaches. Oy.
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!
1 comment:
What a sweet picture! I'm glad everything is going well with your little one :-)
Post a Comment