Man, twenty weeks have FLOWN by! I think it makes a difference when you have an 18 month old to chase after.
Friday was our big gender scan! I am pleased to announce that we will be welcoming another little boy come this April! I am relieved beyond belief. Though I would have been happy with a girl, I am glad we are having another boy. As I told Levi, it means that when the kids are old enough, Daddy and the boys can go to Scout Camp while Mommy has a spa weekend! ;o)
Even with the gender reveal, we are no closer to coming up with a name. I'll keep you posted on that.
Next week is our big trip out to Denver! I am so excited to be able to see our family while we're there, but also to meet the folks Levi works with. We're having our first company Christmas party the evening we arrive! We'll be eating at the Cool River Cafe, which I am totally stoked about! Steak? Yes, please. I'm also excited to spend an evening in the company of adults. It doesn't happen much these days, folks.
Christmas is coming up fast, and I am on top of things. Presents are all, *ahem* present and accounted for. Har har. I just got my cards in the mail today and they are addressed and ready to go out Monday morning! Take that, holiday season!
Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season yourselves! More to come as the date draws nearer to our big trip. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment