Today was so busy. The trailer came and the boys kicked tushie and got almost everything loaded! We still have a bit of packing to do (probably another day or two and that will be done), but I am happy with our progress.
I finally heard back from Furkids, the rescue organization who I had contacted to take in my cats. It was super sad to drop them off today, but we made it with minimal crying. =( I keep hearing noises and think it's them...but it's not. Sad.
We also managed to handle a lot of errands. I had an OB appointment (baby is fine and I'm cleared for travel next week!), I was able to handle getting medical records for both me AND the cats (Furkids needed them), and I got more boxes to continue the packing adventure. Tomorrow I have to actually pick UP my medical records so that I have them for my first OB appointment in Colorado on the 9th. I also am having lunch with a friend. After that? You guessed it...more packing!
This week has been super stressful. I've already cried four times this week. In the midst of all this packing craziness, there are other things going on that are adding to the stress level and it's just the worst timing imaginable. I'm looking forward to getting to Colorado and getting settled so that we can start planning for the arrival of our little one. Planning always makes me feel better.
Anyway, keep us in your prayers, as we have much left to do! I am confident that we will have everything done in time...it's just a matter of making it til next Thursday! I am so excited to begin the next chapter of our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment