I'm feeling much better. Hooray!
This weekend was awesome. My friend Stephanie (also a new mommy) decided we were long overdue for a pedicure, and planned a Mommy's Day Off. We went to my favorite bagel place and grabbed an iced coffee at Starbucks, and then spent the morning shopping. Babies R Us, Target, and the Hallmark store, then got pedis, and then went to lunch. We had such a good time! It's been a long time since we just got one on one time, and it was fantastic. Good times!
Cloth diapering is going really well. We've not had a rash since we started changing more often. Hooray! I have to say, my favorite is still the Smartipants. I plan on posting a more in depth comparison later...stay tuned! I also have been working on a bumGenius review...I'll post it later this week.
My friend Emily's little girl Stella is a week old now! Emily has been surprised by her hormones, much as I was when Oliver was brand new. I called her the other day to assure her that everything she was feeling was normal, and that it'd pass. She's getting into her routine, and by week four she'll feel much better. I was taken aback at the whirlwind the hormones created!! I'm planning on getting over there Friday to meet little Miss Stella, and maybe walk the dogs for Em. She feels bad for neglecting the pups!
K, gotta get bottles ready for tomorrow. Hope everyone is well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment