Monday, April 19, 2010

gDiapers for the win!

SO.  STINKIN'.  CUTE!!


Not only are the gDiapers adorable, they fit great!  He had both a wet and a messy diaper and the gDiaper held up beautifully.  He's still in a disposable at night, because he is suuuuuch a heavy wetter and I haven't found the right diaper for night time.  Double inserts don't work.  For now, we're using Huggies Overnights.  I feel better about throwing away 30 diapers a month rather than 200+!

I feel so much better now that we're back in cloth for most of the time.  I am loving the gCloth, though I did loathe the prep work.  Ugh!  Like I don't have enough laundry in my life...lol.

I have some super adorable pics to post from my nephew's first birthday, but that'll have to wait.  Night!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I went back and forth trying to find the best diapers for our family as well. We tried gDipes because they were slim but our munchkins are really long in the torso so they didn't fit right and definitely didn't hold in what we wanted in. I didn't know they had cloth inserts, we just used prefolds in the liners(which is probably why it didn't work). We use sposies at night too. They are bursting out of those by 5 am so I can only imagine how uncomfortable it would be if they were in cloth all night.

TeamOSM said...

Sarah, my son is long and lean, and the gDiapers fits great! They are meant to sit below the belly button, and rise higher in the back. I just put the tot down doubled up in the gCloth for a nap, and I'm praying for no leaks! At night, the overnight sposies are nice and full, so we aren't going to try the gDiapers at night yet. After this pack of sposies, we might try cloth and gRefills at night. I'll let you know!