The verdict, for now, is that we are back to the overnight disposables. I don't think it can be helped! He even fills up the OVERNIGHT disposables...and they are about three times as thick in the front as a regular disposable!
I would be willing to try the gRefills at night, but they are so dang expensive that it is not an economical option for us. For now, the
Huggies Overnight
work. It's what we're going to stick with.
Thank you for your encouraging words, though! You are all appreciated. =D
5 comments:
I cloth diaper my two sons almost full time... except my almost-2 year old wears huggies overnights at nighttime. I tried many many different things for nighttime and I decided it wasn;'t worth it to keep trying (washing sheets, clothes, because he kept leaking through at night!).
Hey! If you are on twitter, I will probably sound like a broken record saying this, but we have a VERY heavy night time wetter. Nifty Nappies fitteds with a wool cover are like a miracle. I also really like the sugar plum baby (needs a cover too) night time diaper. If you ever want to return to night time cloth, I highly recommend these. Without them, we'd be out of cloth at night too! :0)
I just had to comment and say that your blog name and header slogan have had me smiling all day. So .... what's the word? ...Awesome.
We're so awesome, Kat, our son's initials are OSM. Awesome! =D
I'm so glad you have SmartLinks from GetGlue!!
Post a Comment