Monday, April 12, 2010

Prayers needed.

I found through someone's weekend links that a fellow blogger needs our prayers.

Heather's daughter Emma is in the hospital.  Emma's story is amazing, and you can read it here.

Through all of the trials...Emma's illness and multiple hospitalizations, and even through Heather's own brain tumor (which was removed), Heather has maintained an unshakable faith.  It really puts into perspective the things that we face...how minuscule my problems seem today!!  I am praying hard for Heather and her family...for little Emma.  Praying for strength and courage...praying for peace.  I hope you'll join me!

Please post about this amazing story.  Ask others to pray.  Prayer is so powerful!!

Edit:  I also just read about a friend who lost her son yesterday morning.  She was just over 20 weeks pregnant, and her son was 11oz. and 9 inches long.  Please keep the Evans family in your prayers, as well.

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Thank you for sharing the link. I'm going to go there now.