So, I was waiting to see how much I hearted the
gDiapers
before sending back the
Babykicks Bumboo One Size Pocket Diapers that I ordered from Amazon. I'm glad I didn't send them back, because it turns out even though I love the
gDiapers
for daytime, we need a naptime diapering solution!
I tried two pieces of
gCloth for naps, but didn't get the absorbency I wanted (hopefully after the hemp wears in, it'll be more helpful). I was using one
gRefill and one piece of
gCloth at naps, but Levi said that it wasn't an economical solution (those
gRefills are EXPENSIVE!), and wanted to just use regular sposies. We already use
overnight sposies
at night, and I didn't want to throw away any more diapers than I needed to, so I said to heck with it, I'll try the
Babykicks Bumboo One Size Pocket Diaper that I already own. I have two, but only opened one in case I don't like them. I can send the other one back!
They are SOOOOO soft and delicious on the inside! The hemp insert does have to be prepped, but I figured I can layer
gCloth with some other
Babykicks hemp inserts I have, and see how that works for a nap tomorrow. For his last nap today, he's in a sposie. =( Ah well...tomorrow is another day.
But the
gDiaper
-ing is going super well. The
gCloth is nice and absorbent, and the
little gPants
are TOO dang cute. Too cute! I plan on modifying the more plain covers if I can find some cute appliques. We'll see how that goes. I'll write up a full review on the
gDiapers
after some more use.
Stay tuned to see how the
Bumboo Pocket
works out!
2 comments:
I have so much to learn about all of these new cool cloth diapers! If I told you I use OLD School CD's, I know you would never believe it, but really I do! I need to get up to date!
i hope babykicks works out for you! i'm surprising myself by liking it so much. i'm trying to remember how it held up at night, i think i had a leak once. i'll try to keep better track. :P
(oh, i have a cloth diaper blog over on wordpress -
simplymerry.wordpress.com )
Post a Comment