Saturday, April 24, 2010

Trying cloth again for night time...

Since Levi is gone tonight for his Nerdy Board Game Day (the guys get together and play games they can't trick us wives into playing!), I'm all alone tonight!  I decided (on a whim) to try the Babykicks, which we've used for naps, for night time.  So I stuffed that sucker with a piece of gCloth, a doubled over Hemparoo up front, and another piece of gCloth.  I'm expecting leaks, but only because we're only making it through with disposable overnight diapers.  But perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised...I hope so!

I'll be sure to post results in the morning.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

simplymerry said...

i hope it works!

More Than Words said...

I think all the good stuff came out AFTER I had my babies! LOL

Julia Ladewski said...

oh my. i've never been brave enough to do cloth at night. tried it a couple times and my daughter is such a heavy wetter that she leaked both times. my son might do ok, but oh well.