I'm Lisa. I'm 1/3 of Team Awesome, which also consists of my husband Levi and our son Oliver. We are expecting our second son, Jonah, at the end of April!
I am a conservative Christian wife who is closer to 30 than her brain allows her to think (seriously, when I'm asked how old I am, 25 is the first thing I think of rather than 29!). I wear many hats...Wife, Mother, Friend, Sister, Daughter. This is my little slice of the internet, where I can connect with people who are going through the same things I am, or who share the same passions that I do. I hope you enjoy being here as much as I do!
Current Reads: Inspired to Action, a wonderful faith-driven blog which inspires you to act, just like the name implies! I fall in love more and more with it as I continue to read! I also just finished Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen. Just picked up The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson today!
Current Favorite Activity: Trying to get Oliver to repeat my favorite words (well, my favorites that HE says). Currently, they are "What?!", "Uh-oh", and "All done!"
Current prayer request: Pray for a healthy nine months! The first trimester is over, so we're 1/3 of the way there!
No comments:
Post a Comment