I noticed the beginnings of a diaper rash today! WHAT??! Oliver has never had a diaper rash!
I know it's because I probably haven't changed him often enough, and he's using mostly prefolds right now. I've only got three bumGenius dipes, but I have three Smartipants on the way, and I changed my mind AGAIN and am buying five more bG's from the Craigslister. Eh, why not? She's fixing the elastic that has worn on them, AND she's still only charging me $10 a piece. How can I pass that up? Not to mention, the bG's will be babysitter friendly. That's a big plus. Even if I have to pull out a yucky insert, it'll wick away the moisture, and Oliver will be a happy boy.
So! I'm a waffler. Oh well. The Craigslister was very understanding...she'd been in my shoes once! lol
Still, I can't wait to get my fluffy mail from Kelly's Closet!! I think I'll really like the snappy closures.



3 comments:
We have a FB OS. Full review coming soon. IT's great, but I prefer the Perfect Size over the OS.
I've heard that the perfect size is better...I really like the OS diapers we have now (getting some more in the mail this week), but I've read that some just don't fit right around the legs and stuff...so we'll have to see. I think the lady I'm buying from this weekend has a FB PS, so I might buy hers. =)
I was wondering what all you had in your stash. I knew you bought the Bummis, and I've seen pics of I think a Mother Ease and gDiapers (I WISH I had gotten the gDiapers when they were on mega sale!!)...what else have you got around the house?
Hi Lisa! I just got my KCK Ones and posted about them this morning. I wanted to let you know that I have had no leaks using the BG with the regular and newborn insert. I also have a wool liner, but have to prep it and forgot to buy the stuff! I have to admit, the more I use the fancy diapers, the less I like pre-folds, but you can't beat the cost savings with pfs, so I'm using 'em too. I'm curious to see what you think of smarti-pants. I've never had good luck with snaps, so that's why I held off on buying them and that's why I don't use the fuzzi bunz. I've also seen a bit of redness on Ezra and I change him pretty often! I think it's important for me to give him a really good wipe each time (even with just the wet ones). Kelly's Closet also sent me an organic butt balm sample, so hopefully you'll get one too!
Post a Comment