I got some great shots today of the tot...he usually never smiles for the real camera (I can sneak one from the cell camera sometimes, lol), but today, I GOT ONE!

Some other shots from today:
What a cutie patootie pie. I love my punkin boy!
My fluffy mail is on the way...two Planet Wise pail liners from eBay, and six more Smartipants from Kelly's Closet. I can't wait to get them...pulling out inserts is for the birds! =)
Last night was my first #clothdiapers chat, and I met a ton of nice new people! I can't wait til next week!! It was neat to meet moms who cloth diaper...many from some of my favorite blogs!
Today has been pretty chill. I have been doing laundry and hanging out with the tot. I've been cooking some White Bean Chili that we got from Omaha Steaks. Instead of using the suggested ingredients, I decided to add chicken instead, so I hope it turns out well. Mmm. Yum! It can't beat last night's supper, though...my mother in law came up to visit and made homemade chicken and dumplings for supper. I made apple betty for dessert for the first time...it turned out pretty great, actually. Hopefully tonight's supper will be almost as good as homemade chicken and dumplings. =)
Oh, and by the way...Vanilla Coke Zero? DELICIOUS. =D
K, gotta catch up on my blog reading. More to come!





5 comments:
LOVE his smile and his hair! What an adorable guy! How do you join this chat you were on?
Thank you, Mindy!! I left instructions on #clothdiaper chat on your latest post on your family blog. Would you prefer I leave that kind of info on the other blog? lol
So adorable!!!
OK, seriously, your kid is cuter than a fluffy little bunny, or Dakota Fanning before she got annoying. He's adorable!
LOL Kristina! Yes, we think he is quite the looker. Of course, we're a bit partial.
Is it bad that I want to pull a Jon and Kate (fitting, since I'm also half Korean) and sell my kid out to "save for college" (or maybe "buy me a new car")? ;o)
Post a Comment