I received my three pairs of Smartipants from Kelly's Closet today! After a quick wash, I used one as soon as Oliver woke up. =)
They worked great! I'll post a full review soon, because I can't really form a real opinion yet since I only used one so far, lol. But I was happy with the first use! Hooray!
I sold the rest of my disposables and my Diaper Genie II today, and will be using the $65 I made to buy some used dipes tomorrow. =) Yay!
Tomorrow should be fun. I can't wait to meet my email friend Erin and buy up her diapers! I'll post the Smartipants pics, and the pics of the new-to-me diapers tomorrow!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for finding me! I am so happy you are so excited about cloth diapers! Aren't they fun? :)
have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment