I just sold my Diaper Genie II and refills, PLUS all my sposies that were leftover! I will now have an extra $65 to buy cloth diapers with. =D I've got my eye on a wetbag or two...
Today has been great. Oliver's rash is looking better now that I'm changing him when he wakes up and when he goes down for every nap. He almost got me mid-change today! I'm excited to see how things look when we go to mostly pockets...the suede cloth in the bG's is fantastic at keeping him dry! I bet there will be no rashes to speak of.
I found a really great price on the new Fuzzi Bunz OS diapers at Thanks Mama where you can get free shipping on orders over $60! I'm SO tempted to get four pairs of FB's for less than $65!! I'm going to try to wait til this weekend. I emailed the site to see if they would tell me how long the sale was going on for. I hope I get a response, or I may order them before this weekend. Eh...I've heard only good things about FBs, and the bad things I've heard I don't think will affect us. I've heard the leg openings are gappy, but my son has chunk-o-love thighs. =)
K, off I go to feed the tot. He's a hungry boy!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment