Saturday, September 5, 2009

Whew, I'm tired already!

Tomorrow morning, we're leaving for Louisiana.  I'm looking forward to being there, but I am SO dreading the drive.  Either way, we'll get to spend some time with the in laws.  And we're finally going to head down to New Orleans.  I found a few places online that we might try to eat at.  =)  It's a three way tie, so we'll have to decide once we get there.

I'm also thinking that I might call the owner of ZukaBaby to take her up on her offer to go by the store.  I guess that is another decision I'll have to make once we get there.

Ha, it also seems that it's going to rain down there for the next ten days.  Thanks, weather!

Got my prefolds all washed and dried.  They are supremely fluffy, and I can't wait to put them on Oliver's tushy!  This next week of disposables is going to be so bleh.  I can't stand the smell of the disposables, and just thinking about the chemicals makes me feel all gross.  Yuck.

By the way, I got a coupon code from The Cloth Diaper Experiment to Cute Caboose.  I got two pairs of BabyLegs to go with my new cloth diapers.  I can't wait to get them!  Head over to Holly's blog and Cute Caboose for yourself!


K, gonna get to bed early tonight.  Hope everyone has a great Labor Day Weekend!! 

1 comment:

Chari said...

Sometimes I get spoiled being able to use sposies when we go out of town though. So easy and no mess :-) but then when I go back to cloth when we get home I realized how much better I liked them.