Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed with my little boy.  He made the eight hour car trip to Louisiana amazingly well!!  He took all of his naps, and slept all through the night with NO problems.  Thank you, Babywise!

I've read many things that say that vacations/stress/new places etc. can sometimes throw off baby's schedule.  HA I say!  I'm here to say sticking to your schedule can happen.  Hooray!

Anyway, today has been great.  I got up early and decided my past-my-shoulders hair was so outta here.  I cut about eight to ten inches off!  I think I like it.  I'll post some pictures later this week.  =)  After that, I hung out at the house.   Levi and I took his little brother Aaron out to look at Game Stop.  Levi was a responsible big brother and wouldn't buy his 16 year old brother buy a game you had to be 17 to buy.  His mom was very proud of him for being a good big brother, lol.  After that we all got smoothies for lunch, and then we grocery shopped for my MIL.

We all went out for supper, but Levi and Aaron stayed home to keep Oliver.  I feel like I haven't even seen my little guy all day!  I didn't even get to feed him today.  I am bad about sharing my baby boy.  I've been mindful of trying to let others spend time with him.  I've had to be the hand-washing Nazi all day, and it makes me feel bad.  But why should it?  Flu is going around right now, and I don't want my tot to get sick!  Being a mommy can be tough.

K, gotta go make formula for tomorrow.  Hope everyone had a great holiday!  Later this week will include where we decided to eat down in New Orleans.  =D  Night!

No comments: